Private sessions are a great way to fine-tune your practice and Urban Yoga’s specialised yoga space is equipped with everything you need for a customised yoga practice.
You might like to consider private yoga sessions if you:
- are new to yoga and want to create a solid understanding of the basics in an environment that is perfectly tailored for your needs
- have some burning questions you never manage to ask in a group class
- would you like to fine tune an aspect of your asana or pranayama practice
- are healing an injury or are dealing with a specific health situation
- would like to have a yoga practice specifically designed for you
- Yoga was originally taught one-on-one. Even today with the ubiquity of group classes, nothing beats some private time with a teacher who is focused only on addressing you and your needs. It can really help boost your experience of your home practice or group class.
- Working with private clients is one of Kelly’s favourite things to do. Spending time to really understand your needs is the first step. She relies heavily on her training and intuition to accommodate each person fully. Check out the Testimonials page on Kelly’s personal website for feedback.
Please email kelly (at) kellyfisheryoga.com to find out more. Please briefly indicate why you would like to have private sessions and what you would like to focus on.