Private sessions are a great way to fine-tune your practice and Urban Yoga’s specialised yoga space is equipped with everything you need for a customised yoga practice.
You might like to consider private yoga sessions if you:
- are new to yoga and want to create a solid understanding of the basics in an environment that is perfectly tailored for your needs
- have some burning questions you never manage to ask in a group class
- would you like to fine tune an aspect of your asana or pranayama practice
- are healing an injury or are dealing with a specific health situation
- would like to have a yoga practice specifically designed for you
- Yoga was originally taught one-on-one. Even today with the ubiquity of group classes, nothing beats some private time with a teacher who is focused only on addressing you and your needs. It can really help boost your experience of your home practice or group class.
- Working with private clients is one of our favourite things to do. Spending time to really understand your needs is the first step.
Email enquiries to Sarah – bookings (at) urbanyoga.co.nz to find out more. Please briefly indicate why you would like to have private sessions and what you would like to focus on.